Drug Licence Registration–
Licensing is mandatory to do business in Drugs & Cosmetics in India. The provisions for this has been made in Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 which is applicable to whole of India. It is an Act to consolidate all the laws relating to drugs & cosmetics, which established the Drugs Control Department. In 1964, the Act was amended to include Ayurvedic & Unani drugs. However a particular business entity may require different types of drug license based on their business, you may contact SSGroup for consultancy on it.
In case a business is operating in more than two states, it has to obtain drug licence in every state in which business is being carried on. Drug licence is location specific. If drugs are sold or stocked for sale at more than one place,application shall be made, and license shall be issued, in respect of each such place except migrant vendors.
Once the licence is granted to the business, all such License must ensure that all the condition in the drug licence are complied at all the time during the course of the business. All the records /registers /Forms must be maintained in the manner specified by the licensing authorities and authorities shall be kept informed for all the changes or modification in the business activities.
Drug License Registration is done through silver star group
Documents Required For Registration Under Shops and Establishment
List of Documents of Applicant for Drug License
- The Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- MOA & AOA or Partnership Deed/ LLP Agreement
- Pan Card and Cancelled Cheque
- Photo, ID and Address Proof of Director
- Affidavit from Directors
- Bio-data of Competent Person as per Proforma
- Appointment Letter of Competent Person (CP)
- Qualification and Experience Certificate of CP
- Photo, ID and Address proof of Competent Person
Documents of Shareholders/Directors
- In case the premises is owned, then registered Sale Deed / Registered GPA / Conveyance Deed in the name of the owner,
- In the case of unregistered Sale Deed / unregistered GPA, it must be supported with Electricity Bill / Water Bill/property tax receipt.
- In the case of a village, Khasra Khatauni documents are accepted
- If Rented: Registered Rent Agreement with Rent Receipt or,
- In the case of unregistered rent agreement, The Rent agreement must be supported with Electricity Bill / Water Bill/property tax receipt.
- No Objection Certificate from the owner of the premises
- Key Plan and Site Plan of the premises duly attested by an approved architect or mapmaker of the municipality