Income Tax Return
We can help you in filing your Income Tax Return through professionals while you sitting at home.
TYPES OF INCOME TAX RETURNS
Benefits of ITR Filing
Every Person who is earning Income should have file return. Many person do not file return in case of income below threshold limit because they are not aware about the benefits of ITR filing. Following are benefits of income tax filing:
- Easy Loan approvals (Housing Loan, Car Loan, Business Loan, Personal loan, Education Loan Etc.)
- Easy process for Visa Application
- Easily approval of Scholarships for children’s education
- Easy processing for Higher Studies
What is an ITR Return?
- Income Tax Return is a proof that you have paid your income tax.
- It contains details about your annual income and the amount of tax you have paid.
- Every year, Indian citizens who earn taxable income have to file Income ITR.
- Filing ITR will help you in getting a refund in case you pay more tax than what you are required to pay.
- If you fail to file your ITR, you might have to bear penalty etc.
- Income tax return form ranges from ITR 1 to ITR 7 which can be choose on the basis of Nature of Income, Nature of Person.